Thursday, August 14, 2008

Welcum Welcum!

Welcum everyblardy! Every tom, dick, mary, chibay and their dogs are welcum.

Since this is my inaugural (wahh...what a big word wor) post, I would just like to take a moment to tell you the birthing process of this brog blog.

This morning I was sitting on my ceramic throne in the nice jamban....plop plop plop went my end-result-of-last-nite's-D24.... and i was thinking there're so many things i wanna rant and rave about and i need an outlet for those before they explode inside my ample bosom.

So, you ask "but why start a chikaulansin blog?" Ohh... for those who don't speak cantonese, lemme explain wtf is "chikaulansin"... actually it's supposed to be just "chi sin" (meaning crazy, gila lah)... but then hor, if i name my blog just "chi sin", it's so un-glam, kan? So, add in the "kau" and the "lan" (which by the way mean the same thing, referring to the male genitals lah)...wahh, suddenly it sounds so much better. But then hor... i need to give credit where credit is due... and the idea of this name actually came from my brogger-buddy, Hiongkongkiok, becoz we alwayz bitch about chikaulansin things...both in pubic and in private.

Soooo...that's how chikaulansin came about... it came out plop plop togeder wit my D24-remnants... and in da spirit of chikaulansin, everything and anything goes here, wokay! Lemme warn you all first, if you are those blardy hypocrites who cringe and cry at the mere mention of cororful language, then please stay away becoz i may be chikaulansin but i certainly do not wanna be responsible for anyone who pengsan, get heat rush or cardiac arrest ... or worse, chide me and my readers for the way we komuniskate here, ok!

Wokay, if you can accept the above and are game for some cororful languange and thoughts, let's partayyy! And by the way, i never study popperly, so if u don't understand my england, i may lapse into melayu, cantonis, hokkien even and i oso know sum yannadey chikaulansin words... so, if u don't understand, feel free to clarity lahh! Don't act like cleber-hoekaulek-lidat and then totally miss my drift, wokay!

2 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

ok let me officiate here since HKK has done her part outside.. i m a more private person..its nice to be inside here..ok, 1stly, when i saw queen tulaan, i tot which foreign lady calls herself this? now i know its kakilang..anyone who is fren is hkk is my fren too, ok, i upload u first in my kakilang blogroll but sorry leh, my language is not half as 'good' as yrs and hkk yet... learning, learning..ok..

Anonymous said...

claire: tankeu for offishitting my Comment Box la - u r too kind, hehe! when u cum here, leave behind all your prim-n-propper self la, just letgo oni here! Tok abt any kok oso can, promise i won't punish ppl one, buahahaha! OK, laterz i oso gib u prize for being 1st commenter la, hoe moe?