Thursday, August 28, 2008

Unadulterated pleasure

It was pure unadulterated satisfying pleasure - better than orgasm - when I called and told the Chibaibank that I wanna cancel my credit card with them.


This was how the conversation went:

Ms Chibai: Good afternoon, what can I do for you?

Me: I wanna cancel my credit card account

Ms Chibai: Oh I am so sorry to hear that. May I know why you wanna cancel?

Me: Becoz it’s a useless card and I don’t like Chibaibank *that was me at my politest oredi*

Ms Chibai: Ohhh…. *Terus silent for many seconds.*

Then after a very long pause….

Ms Chibai: OK, I will update the system and it will show in the final statement to you. Tenkiu, bai! *quickly hung up*

Short and sweet conversation - this must be the only call dealing with them that I found not so irritating - after all this time!

Wahlan… luckily she hung up or else…. I would gladly have told her more reasons why her chibaibank is soooo farking useless.

OK… that’s one chapter of my life closed. Good riddance to rubbish bank.

2 comments:

Sinkar said...

so bad meh the citi? so far i m ok, not much problem. the one i tulaan is rhb and uob.. the cust service really sux..

Queen Tulaan said...

sinkar: yes, veli da bad, believe me. I no hav RHB - cannot comment... but UOB so far has not tulan'ed me yet, hehe!