Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Can die one

I think I died a thousand times this morning just trying to run some errands online. Niamah... I spent almost the entire morning trying to pay some bills thru online banking... farking line damn slow like shit.... 1 miserable transaction can take 20 min - u say die or not??

While waiting for the transactions to process... I have finished reading donno-how-many blogs, replied several emails, checked & updated my FB and tried redeeming items from a bank's rewards site. I said "tried" because until now the thing still cannot be done - what's with all these stupid banks launching their stylo-milo websites which DON'T farking work??!! Forget about all the canggih interactive features when you can't even get to the screen to choose the reward item you want!! Damn... you just get distracted & stuck at some stupid page and that's why I'm cursing and swearing now. ChibaiBank - most screwed-up site you ever come across.

I think I will just have to give up soon... but what about those freaking reward points that I need to redeem??! I need to redeem them becoz I need to close cancel terminate my account becoz I absolutely cannot stand them anymore! See... wanna cancel account also so much headache - farkkkkkk!

You people out there - don't you ever ever sign up with this screwed-up bank - you will regret it for the rest of your life!

6 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

the one starting with C..T...right? i sent back for cancellation long time ago... troublesome cos ipoh dont hv branch and each time hv to write chq and send.. now i stay put with 2 credit cards..the rest are for keeps in the drawer...

Sinkar said...

That bank ah? Last time got say dunno give how many rewards points for just signing up with their online banking.. When I wanna sign up, fulamak.. the form as complicated as einstein's journal. I faster click 'x' and continue with my simple life..

mistipurple said...

i have learnt to start giving big establishments a piece of their shit back. wasted twenty over years being too good and polite. can see foot prints all over my face already.

Queen Tulaan said...

claire: yes u right, it's tat stupid bank. u clever u cancelled long time ago, if not, u sure as fruss as me la!

Queen Tulaan said...

sinkar: ya, being simple is good! dun ever get involved with all these con jobs la...ya, banks oso can con u one, trust me! they always win u one, they never lose!

Queen Tulaan said...

misti: ya, no need give them face la. just taruk them la. no use being nice one...show them some corors la!